The McMinnville Scottish Festival, an event hosted by the Celtic Heritage Alliance, Inc. (CHA), celebrates the diverse cultures of the all seven Celtic nations. We highly encourage our vendors to dress for the occasion and to decorate their booths accordingly.
Feedback from vendors has been very positive over the last two years and we try to proactively incorporate feedback from vendors to improve on success every year.
Event Location – Linfield College
900 SE Baker St, McMinnville, OR 97128
Dates – 12th Setup (Event Runs 13th & 14th) **June, 2020**
Set Up Dates & Times – Itinerary will be delivered by May 15, 2020 to clarify set up and tear down times to assure everyone participating will have adequate time and resources available.
NO VEHICLES MAY BE LEFT ON THE GROUNDS DURING THE EVENT – SPECIAL VENDOR PARKING WILL BE AVAILABLE NEARBY.
The Celtic Heritage Alliance (CHA) is a licensed 501(c) 3 non-profit organization operating in Yamhill County. Vendors are not required to purchase a business license from the City of McMinnville and there is no sales tax in the State of Oregon. Vendors must choose a Vendor Package and complete the attached Agreement. To ensure you obtain your vendor space, your Vendor Package selections and Vendor Agreement must be postmarked no later than March 15, 2020.
Vendor Application Checklist
- Completed Vendor Application
- Signed/Dated Vendor Agreement
- Images or samples of product and display
- Electrical equipment list with plug size, volt/amp needs. (Each item plugged into a power strip must be listed)
- Current Food Handler’s License (if applicable)
- Current Server’s Permit (if applicable)
- Proof of insurance (If applicable)
- Payment to CHA for vendor space
Contact President@celticheritage.org with questions relating to your Vendor Application or send mail to the address below: