The Celtic Heritage Alliance, the nonprofit behind the McMinnville Scottish Festival, welcomes you to a unique tour of Scotland through the experience of tasting single malt Scotch from the Scotch producing regions; the Lowlands, Islands, Highlands, Speyside, Islay and Campbeltown.
Participants, through a facilitated tasting, will:
- Enjoy drams of six representative single malt Scotches from the six Scotch producing regions of Scotland
- Learn how to taste Scotch and express your own tasting notes
- Understand distilling process of fine single malt Scotch
- Discover where the various regions are and why they produce distinctly different spirits
- Enjoy the tasting experience with select cheeses and fine local chocolates
Join us for a virtual tour of Scotland while enjoying uisce beatha (the water of life) on February 10 at The Oak located @ 326 NE Davis St., McMinnville, OR 97128, United States
Attendance is limited and will sell out fast.